What is “hybrid cellulose masks”?
The hybrid cellulose mask is a combination of two mask materials.
- No adhesive is applied. The bio cellulose mask is naturally grown on general fiber material, using the injective property of the bio-cellulose material coupled with the property of rapid absorption of the general fiber material such that the skin can fully hold and supplement moisture.
- The different speeds of absorption and release of the two mask materials can render the skin sensed tight and smooth the fine lines of the skin.
- The unique and patented hybrid cellulose masks formed by tightly weaving natural bio cellulose and moisture-absorption fiber material.
- The mask material combing advantages of two materials can produce double effects, and the dual structure can effectively inject an essence into the skin layers.
- The tightly woven natural bio cellulose and moisture-absorption fiber material can effectively absorb an essence.
- The essence can be high-effectively injected into the deepest layer of the skin by fully and densely pasting and covering the bio cellulose to the skin.
- The moisture-absorption fiber material absorbs the essence and abundantly injects the essence into the deep layer of the skin via micro pores of the natural bio cellulose.
- Produce the effect of “double-effect injection and cutaneous absorption”.
The unique and patented mask material – illustration of the structure of the hybrid cellulose mask.